About “JAPAN OPEN POKER TOUR”
Japan Open Poker Tour（JAPAN OPEN） is the biggest poker event in Japan which has been held from 2011. JAPAN OPEN has several version; Tokyo, Nagoya, Area Kansai, and Grand Final.
Each main event has live satellites which are held in all around Japan poker club, and online satellites which are held by PokerStars. Only satellite winners can participate in JAPAN OPEN main event.
Prizewinners of main event will get professional player contract and be registered in PokerStars Live tournaments overseas such as Macau, Manila and Seoul and compete with poker players throughout Japan.
JAPAN OPEN SCHEDULE
Season 13: GRAND FINAL
January 5-8, 2018 BAGUSPLACE Ginza
Live satellite tournaments
October 10th, 2017 – January 4th, 2018
Live satellite tournaments for JAPAN OPEN are available at poker spots all around Japan. Schedule can be found on each page of main event. Please confirm details with each poker spot.
Online satellite tournaments
August 7th, 2017 – September 16th, 2017
Online satellite tournaments for JAPAN OPEN held by PokerStars include Stage1, Stage2, Stage3.Players can also take part in online satellites with cellphone devices.
|January 5th, 2018|
|19:00||1||STARS 150 – Button Ante||¥15,000|
|January 6th, 2018|
|11:00||3||Main Event – Day 1||¥5,000*|
|January 7th, 2018|
|11:00||3||Main Event – Day 2||–|
|11:00||6||Poker Players Championship – Day 1||¥13,000|
|18:00||7||Ladies – Day 1||¥7,000|
|21:00||9||Pot Limit Omaha||¥10,000|
|January 8th, 2018|
|11:00||3||Main Event – Day 3||–|
|11:00||6||Poker Players Championship – Day 2||–|
|11:00||7||Ladies – Day 2||–|
Japan Open Poker Tour will provide the Professional Player Contract to players who obtain good results during event season. The Professional Player Contract offers chances of participating oversea poker events. Please check details of contract on each page of event introduction.
- Providing cash or goods to top players of commercial tournaments is not permitted by Japanese law.
- Japan Open Poker Tour requests players to permit photographing and the photos will be used on website. To join in the event, players have to sign on the file to give up the Portrait Right. Player who refuse to sign on the file will not be allowed to join in the event.
- Personal information will be registered to Poker Guild for management. Please do the registration when you come to the venue. Private information of players will be protected according to guideline of Japan Open Poker Tour Office.
- If the event has to be stopped because of any irresistible force, the entry fee which players pay at first as the charge for using this venue will not be returned to players. In that case, substitute tournament is not guaranteed either.
- Players can choose to sign the Professional Player Contract or not. The contract will be invalid without sign of player or when the player is under 21-year-old.
- The contents of the Professional Player Contract could be changed before or after tournaments. A guarantee against loss isn’t available when the contract is changing. Also, commission or donation of the contracts from players who get them to another player is not permitted by Japan Open Poker Tournament Office.
- It’s essential to have a PokerStars account when player wants to join in the oversea tournament of PokerStars.
- Except irresistible reasons, players shouldn’t stop playing tournament when he or she still have chips left. Player who gives up playing tournament may have a risk losing the chance to sign on the Professional Player Contract.
- During tournaments which are provided by the Professional Player Contract of Japan Open Poker Tour, players should use stickers of Japan Open Poker Tour and be cooperative with promotion of it.
About Personal information protection
- Observe laws, guidance, and other criterion about personal information protection made by Japan.
- We use, apply, and offer information appropriately and will use only by a policy which we have clearly indicated except there is a set of laws and regulations.
- We won’t offer information to a third person unless a person in question agreed.
- About Personal information protection, we will manage information in safety by countering systematically, physically, personally and technologically.
- We will educate our staffs to deal with personal information in safety and decide and male public rules about personal information.
- We will invoke check about dealing with, managing and working on personal information and longoingly improve it.
- In outsourcing, we will check competence enough and supervise carefully.
- We will react customers if they quest changing or revising or disclosing their personal information, and also correspond for their consultation.If our guidance is changed, we will upload to website.
Thank you for your understanding.