JAPAN OPEN SCHEDULE
Season 18 : TOKYO
22-25 Jul. 2020 Venue: BAGUSPLACE Ginza
|Time||Event #||Tornament Name||Buy-in(JPY)|
|22 Jul. WED|
|23 Jul. THU|
|11:00||3 (Day 1)||MAIN EVENT*||¥5,000|
|24 Jul. FRI|
|11:00||3 (Day 2)||MAIN EVENT*||–|
|11:00||7 (Day 1)||POKER PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP||¥20,000|
|18:00||8||POT LIMIT OMAHA||¥15,000|
|25 Jul. SAT|
|11:00||3 (Day 3)||MAIN EVENT*||–|
|11:00||7 (Day 2)||POKER PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP||–|
Each event requires 2 drink (1,000 yen) order.
* Main Event is only open to qualifiers from live & online satellites.
How to play in the JAPAN OPEN
Every event has one Main Event and several side events. The Main Event is only open to qualifiers from live & online satellites while the side events are available for direct registration.
Go to Main Event
Online satellite will be held in the PokerStars app for about 6 weeks until the Main Event.
Online satellite includes stage 1,stage 2 and stage 3. Stage 1 is a freeroll, so if you win from stage 1 to stage 2 and stage 3, you can get a free entry. It’s possible to start from Stage 2 or Stage 3 with direct buy-in.
In online satellite, point ranking is performed. You can get points in the top 25% players of each online satellite. Top 5 rankings will be registered in the Main Event.
Search “JAPAN OPEN” at PokerStars tournament lobby to find an online satellite.
More tickets the player gets from live or online preliminary tournaments, more stack he or she can start with on final tournaments. Player who get 3 tickets through preliminary could start final tournaments with a maximum chip stack.
Japan Open Poker Tour will provide top players of each event with the Professional Player Contracts, which includes PokerStars Live tournament seats and packages. Please find contract details on introduction page of each event.
- Providing cash or goods to top players of commercial tournaments is not permitted by Japanese law.
- Japan Open Poker Tour requests players to permit photographing and the photos will be used on website. To join in the event, players have to sign on the file to give up the Portrait Right. Player who refuse to sign on the file will not be allowed to join in the event.
- Personal information will be registered to Poker Guild for management. Please do the registration when you come to the venue. Private information of players will be protected according to guideline of Japan Open Poker Tour Office.
- If the event has to be stopped because of any irresistible force, the entry fee which players pay at first as the charge for using this venue will not be refund to players. In that case, substitute tournament is not guaranteed either.
- Players can choose to sign the Professional Player Contract or not. The contract will be invalid without sign of player or when the player is under 18-year-old. In addition, even if you are over 19 years old, it is a condition that you do not violate the laws of the country where you are dispatched.
- The contents of the Professional Player Contract could be changed before or after tournaments. A guarantee against loss isn’t available when the contract is changing. Also, commission or donation of the contracts from players who get them to another player is not permitted by Japan Open Poker Tournament Office.
- It’s essential to have a PokerStars account when player wants to join in the oversea tournament of PokerStars.
- Except irresistible reasons, players shouldn’t stop playing tournament when he or she still have chips left. Player who gives up playing tournament may have a risk losing the chance to sign on the Professional Player Contract.
- During tournaments which are provided by the Professional Player Contract of Japan Open Poker Tour, players should use stickers of Japan Open Poker Tour and be cooperative with promotion of it.
About Personal information protection
- Observe laws, guidance, and other criterion about personal information protection made by Japan.
- We use, apply, and offer information appropriately and will use only by a policy which we have clearly indicated except there is a set of laws and regulations.
- We won’t offer information to a third person unless a person in question agreed.
- About Personal information protection, we will manage information in safety by countering systematically, physically, personally and technologically.
- We will educate our staffs to deal with personal information in safety and decide and male public rules about personal information.
- We will invoke check about dealing with, managing and working on personal information and longoingly improve it.
- In outsourcing, we will check competence enough and supervise carefully.
- We will react customers if they quest changing or revising or disclosing their personal information, and also correspond for their consultation.If our guidance is changed, we will upload to website.
Thank you for your understanding.