About “JAPAN OPEN POKER TOUR”
Japan Open Poker Tour（JAPAN OPEN） is the biggest poker event in Japan which has been running since 2011. Each season has three stations with different names; Season 14 includes Nagoya, Tokyo and Grand Final.
Every station has one Main Event and several side events. The Main Event is only open to qualifiers from live & online satellites while the side events are available for direct registration.
JAPAN OPEN will provide prizewinners with Professional Player Contracts. Also players from JAPAN OPEN can participate PokerStars Live tournaments and compete with poker players from all over the world.
JAPAN OPEN SCHEDULE
Season 14: GRAND FINAL
July 13-16, 2018 Venue: BAGUSPLACE Ginza
Live satellite for the Tokyo Main Event
April 21 – July 12
Over 40 poker clubs have become satellite partner of JAPAN OPEN.
※Please confirm live satellite tournament details with each poker club.
To find a live satellite.
Online satellite for the Main Event
May 27 – July 7
Stage 1(free roll)→Stage 2($2.2)→Stage 3($10)→JAPAN OPEN Main Event
※It’s possible to start from Stage 2 or Stage 3 with direct buy-in.
Search “JAPAN OPEN” at PokerStars tournament lobby to find an online satellite.
|July 13th, 2018|
|April 28th, 2018|
|11:00||3||MAIN EVENT – Day 1*||¥10,000|
|19:00||4||NIGHTSTACK BB ANTE||¥10,000|
|April 29th, 2018|
|11:00||3||MAIN EVENT – Day 2*||¥5,000|
|11:00||6||POKER PLAYER CHAMPIONSHIP – Day 1||¥13,000|
|17:00||7||LADIES – Day 1||¥10,000|
|21:00||9||POT LIMIT OMAHA||¥10,000|
|April 30th, 2018|
|11:00||3||Main Event – Day 3*||–|
|11:00||6||POKER PLAYER CHAMPIONSHIP – Day 2||–|
|11:00||7||LADIES – Day 2||–|
|17:00||–||15: TOKYO SUPER SATELLITE||¥6,000|
Each event requires 2 drink (1,000 yen) order.
* Main Event is only open to qualifiers from live & online satellites.
Japan Open Poker Tour will provide top players of each event with the Professional Player Contracts, which includes PokerStars Live tournament seats and packages. Please find contract details on introduction page of each event.
- Providing cash or goods to top players of commercial tournaments is not permitted by Japanese law.
- Japan Open Poker Tour requests players to permit photographing and the photos will be used on website. To join in the event, players have to sign on the file to give up the Portrait Right. Player who refuse to sign on the file will not be allowed to join in the event.
- Personal information will be registered to Poker Guild for management. Please do the registration when you come to the venue. Private information of players will be protected according to guideline of Japan Open Poker Tour Office.
- If the event has to be stopped because of any irresistible force, the entry fee which players pay at first as the charge for using this venue will not be refund to players. In that case, substitute tournament is not guaranteed either.
- Players can choose to sign the Professional Player Contract or not. The contract will be invalid without sign of player or when the player is under 21-year-old.
- The contents of the Professional Player Contract could be changed before or after tournaments. A guarantee against loss isn’t available when the contract is changing. Also, commission or donation of the contracts from players who get them to another player is not permitted by Japan Open Poker Tournament Office.
- It’s essential to have a PokerStars account when player wants to join in the oversea tournament of PokerStars.
- Except irresistible reasons, players shouldn’t stop playing tournament when he or she still have chips left. Player who gives up playing tournament may have a risk losing the chance to sign on the Professional Player Contract.
- During tournaments which are provided by the Professional Player Contract of Japan Open Poker Tour, players should use stickers of Japan Open Poker Tour and be cooperative with promotion of it.
About Personal information protection
- Observe laws, guidance, and other criterion about personal information protection made by Japan.
- We use, apply, and offer information appropriately and will use only by a policy which we have clearly indicated except there is a set of laws and regulations.
- We won’t offer information to a third person unless a person in question agreed.
- About Personal information protection, we will manage information in safety by countering systematically, physically, personally and technologically.
- We will educate our staffs to deal with personal information in safety and decide and male public rules about personal information.
- We will invoke check about dealing with, managing and working on personal information and longoingly improve it.
- In outsourcing, we will check competence enough and supervise carefully.
- We will react customers if they quest changing or revising or disclosing their personal information, and also correspond for their consultation.If our guidance is changed, we will upload to website.
Thank you for your understanding.