About Japan Open Poker Tour
Japan Open Poker Tour (JOPT) is a nationwide poker event which has been running since 2011. There are 2 seasons of Japan Open Poker Tour during a year and every season includes 3 big events. Player who obtains good results during event seasons will get a chance to sign the Professional Player Contract, which sends Japanese players to oversea poker events of PokerStars. Please check details of the Professional Player Contract on each page of event introduction.
Event schedules: https://japanopenpoker.com/events
2017 JAPAN OPEN SCHEDULE
|JAPAN OPEN 13||AREA KANSAI||September.15.2017-September.18.2017|
The main tournament of Japan Open Poker Tour is only available to players who get qualified through satellite tournament. Usually, starting chip stack of main tournament is 15,000. More tickets the player gets from live or online satellite tournaments, more chip stack he or she can start with on final tournaments. Player who gets 4 tickets through satellite tournaments could start final tournaments with a maximum chip stack of 30,000.
Other side tournaments are available to direct entry.
Live satellite tournaments
Live satellite tournaments for Japan Open Poker Tour are available at poker spots all around Japan. Schedule can be found on each page of main event. Please confirm details with each poker spot.
Season 12: TOKYO FINAL Live satellite schedule: https://japanopenpoker.com/season12/tokyo/event4#livesatellite
Online satellite tournaments
Online satellite tournaments for Japan Open Poker Tour held by PokerStars include Stage1, Stage2, Stage3. Top players at the tournaments will be qualified to final tournaments.
Players can also take part in online satellites with cellphone devices.
How to start PokerStars: https://japanopenpoker.com/pokerstars/startup
Japan Open Poker Tour will provide the Professional Player Contract to players who obtain good results during event season. The Professional Player Contract offers chances of participating oversea poker events. Please check details of contract on each page of event introduction.
- Providing cash or goods to top players of commercial tournaments is not permitted by Japanese law.
- Japan Open Poker Tour requests players to permit photographing and the photos will be used on website. To join in the event, players have to sign on the file to give up the Portrait Right. Player who refuse to sign on the file will not be allowed to join in the event.
- Personal information will be registered to Poker Guild for management. Please do the registration when you come to the venue. Private information of players will be protected according to guideline of Japan Open Poker Tour Office.
- If the event has to be stopped because of any irresistible force, the entry fee which players pay at first as the charge for using this venue will not be returned to players. In that case, substitute tournament is not guaranteed either.
- Players can choose to sign the Professional Player Contract or not. The contract will be invalid without sign of player or when the player is under 21-year-old.
- The contents of the Professional Player Contract could be changed before or after tournaments. A guarantee against loss isn’t available when the contract is changing. Also, commission or donation of the contracts from players who get them to another player is not permitted by Japan Open Poker Tournament Office.
- It’s essential to have a PokerStars account when player wants to join in the oversea tournament of PokerStars.
- Except irresistible reasons, players shouldn’t stop playing tournament when he or she still have chips left. Player who gives up playing tournament may have a risk losing the chance to sign on the Professional Player Contract.
- During tournaments which are provided by the Professional Player Contract of Japan Open Poker Tour, players should use stickers of Japan Open Poker Tour and be cooperative with promotion of it.
Thank you for your understanding.